Calling all LIASEA Members!
What are your successes as an administrator? As a teacher? Here is your opportunity to network, collaborate, share, and brag! LIASEA is seeking presenters who have successfully implemented programs in their district, and who would like to participate and share the outcomes with other attendees at our Summer Institute on July 11-12, 2024, at the Atlantis Long Island Aquarium, Hyatt Place East End Banquets & Events, 431 East Main Street, Riverhead. The conference will include several presentations. Individuals/Districts/Schools/Organizations interested in submitting a presentation for consideration in the conference, should submit the form below.
- Sessions MUST NOT promote any particular product or Agency/Organization.
- Agencies/Organizations submitting a presentation MUST include as part of the session an educational practitioner currently working in a school setting.
- All proposals must be submitted via the form below.
- Each breakout session/presentation will be 60 minutes long, including 10 minutes for a Q&A.
- The deadline for submission is February 12, 2024.
- The LIASEA Board will select the presentations based on the information that is provided by the presenters. On or about February 20th, you will be notified by email if your presentation was selected. Those accepted must submit presentation documents no later than July 2nd, 2024. At that time, we will distribute them to the attendees of the conference.
Examples of topics, but not limited to:
- Prioritize time Management and Setting Boundaries
- Strategies for Working with Families with Advocates
- ENL and Special Education
- Student Behavior Management
- Strategic Planning to Address Problems
- Best Practices in Supporting All Students
- Wellness/Behavior/Anxiety/Mental Health
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Policy Issues Relating to Special Education
- Understanding Special Education Laws/ Regulations
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Literacy & Language Deficits
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Supporting New Administrators