Submission Deadline: April 4th, 2022
We are seeking nominations from our membership for the above. We ask that you review the criteria and fully complete a nomination form on the back of this letter, for a student to be considered.
Any incomplete or handwritten nomination form will not be considered. Please keep your entry limited to the space provided on this nomination form. Student selected will be invited to our annual awards ceremony. This year our ceremony will be on Friday, June 3, 2022, at the Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, NY. School personnel are encouraged to attend.
Nomination information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student must be enrolled in a culinary arts program
- Student must be exiting the District in June of 2022 and continuing in the field
- Student should have demonstrated involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Student should have demonstrated evidence of community involvement
- Completed Nomination Form (only completed forms will be considered)
- District must be a current member of LIASEA