We will award this scholarship to someone in the field of Culinary Arts. This award is designed to encourage and support outstanding students who exhibit extraordinary abilities. Many of our special need students attend BOCES Culinary Arts Programs so this scholarship will be awarded to one of these students.
May 22, 2020 Extended Submission Date
Nomination forms can be emailed to: email@example.com.
We are seeking nominations from our membership for the above. We ask that you review the criteria and fully complete a nomination form on the back of this letter, for a student to be considered.
Any incomplete or handwritten nomination form will not be considered. Please keep your entry limited to the space provided on this nomination form. Student selected will be invited to our annual awards luncheon at the Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, at which time a presentation ceremony will take place.
Nomination forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student must be enrolled in a culinary arts program
- Student must be exiting the District in June of 2020 and continuing in the field
- Student should have demonstrated involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Student should have demonstrated evidence of community involvement
- Completed Nomination Form, page 2 and 3 (only completed forms will be considered)